Wednesday, November 25, 2015

FOR THE BIRDS..............( a Christmas Miracle )

John says - You decorating bird houses too now?


Suzan says - I certainly didn't - I thought maybe you did !


John says - I don't have time for this nonsense - you said you were too busy last night to get those invoices done - instead you're decorating birdhouses
Suzan says - I DID NOT DECORATE THAT BIRDHOUSE
Suzan says - I just put it outside the front door last night and when I awoke it looked like that !


Suzan says - If I didn't do it - and you didn't do it - O.M.G. !  IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE !!!
John says - It's a miracle that you're not in the nuthouse..................
Suzan says - I've got to call the kids - they simply won't believe this !

When I came back the birds had added a little garland on the fence and put up a wreath -




John says - You still at that thing?
Suzan says - Listen - I'm going to tell you for the last time - it isn't me decorating it - it's GOTTA be the
birds !!!


John says - That's all going to blow off outside you know
Suzan says - That's not going outside - are you crazy?
Suzan says - They made it for me obviously
Suzan says - I can't wait to see what the squirrels come up with !

This takes the place of I WANNA live there Wednesday this week - it's a house after all :)


John says - It's overkill - there's too much on it
Suzan says - You're even complaining about how the birds decorate now?

Have a wonderful day one and all - I have some invoices to take care of............the birds aren't going to do it.

Hugs,
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES !

HAVE A DAILY CUP OF MRS. OLSON                   THE ESSENCE OF HOME
LIVE LAUGH ROWE                                                   GRACE & GOOD EATS
THE SHABBY ART BOUTIQUE                                 TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS
MY ROMANTIC HOME                                             MISS TOODY GOO SHOES
DWELLINGS THE HEART OF YOUR HOME          BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY                                     FLUSTER BUSTER
SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE                                      LAMBERTS LATELY       

33 comments:

  1. Lol!!! You two crack me up!! The birds sure did a good job on those decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I wonder if I leave my door open, will the neighborhood cats come in and clean for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope ! Only birds are " into " decor - cats could care less LOL
      xox

      Delete
  3. That is SO sweet, Suzan! Oh that John, Skeptic John! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could hear John's sigh all the way over here!! :)))

    Get to work, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds must have been peeking in your windows, and picked up a few decorating tips from you! Very cute, Suzan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweety did an excellent job! Remember him on his bird cage swing singing, "Let me call you tweetheat, I'm in wuv width you"? 🎵💕 Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gave me such a laugh, Suzan. And it is simply (well, not so simply) gorgeous. haha! I hope the birds here have some decorating sense. I appreciate the laugh today as I, too, have had to say good-bye to my beloved dog of almost 15 years. It has been a terrible few days and I am just now able to see ahead. I appreciate your humor so much. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn clever birds you have over there in Montreal :D
    Without going all political on you, especially as I can barely keep up with the idiots masquerading as a government we have here let alone abroad, I just watched an interview with your new prime minister and I think I'm in love. If he is, in fact, not as delightful as he appears please don't disillusion me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they clever though lol ?
      I'm so proud of Justin Trudeau.........................I think he's going to do great ( except for a couple of issues - and hey no one's perfect, right ? )
      He IS delightful - and gorgeous LOL - apparently he's made People's sexiest men alive list.
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Well, it sounds like those pesky squirrels need something to do.... give them the invoices !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH you know those'Canadian' birds , they are so much more clever than our USA birds! Mine just poop on our shutters. And commit hair Kari on our windows! Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzan... chirp chirrrrp, tweeet...tweet, chirrrrp, tweet, tweet.... your welcome! :))) ~ the birds

    ReplyDelete
  12. wish my birds were that talented......Happy Thanksgiving to you and John, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine LOL - hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ( ours was over a month ago )
      XOX

      Delete
  13. Gosh, wish those little birdies would fly South and decorate for me! I think they did a fabulous job. Every birdie knows that! ;) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this line..."it's a miracle that you're not in the nuthouse". Too funny! Love it! Have a lovely Thursday! And, I love the birdhouse and think it is adorable!

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep the entertainment coming, you guys always make me laugh and smile! Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have some smart tweety birds. Ironically,, we have Canadian geese in our yard by our lake, creating not pretty poo. Not a wreath or garland in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perhaps the birds will decorate the nuthouse for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So funny Suzan ... love the decorated birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The door needs to be John Red...lol. cute! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  20. you know the door should be John Red...like your front door....too cute, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  21. We could live there too if it was a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a teeny bigger yes - although I think my next house will be one floor LOL
      Thanks Mary !
      xox

      Delete
  22. Oh how adorable!! Wow, you have some super creative birdies in your neck of the woods!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Smart birds...super cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Replies
    1. Thanks Deb - we're too " something " that's for sure
      xox

      Delete
  25. I wish I had talented birds around my house like you do, Suzan! What a funny conversation! Once again, I read it to my husband. LOL It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Suzan, I always enjoy your adventures with John and this one is a riot... too funny!!
    Thank you for sharing at Shabbilicious Friday. I'm delighted to be featuring you at tomorrow's party.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  27. I guess our western birds aren't as bright as your eastern ones cuz this is one sweet project they took on! Have a wonderful weekend to Suzan and her incredibly talented feather friends!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo