Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bloglovin' # 3 and twitter blog hop

Dear God - help me - I've signed up for Twitter 
Still don't understand Facebook and now I've done this

OK - on to a party!

It's blog hopping time!  We are so happy to be joining together to bring you the  Bloglovin' Blog Hop to help grow our blogs.   It's always a great idea to have many ways for friends to follow to your blog. 

We were so excited to host the Bloglovin' Hop every Thursday!  Each week we will also rotate one other social media to follow.  This week we are featuring Twitter along with bloglovin'!

A huge thank you to everyone who joined us last week.  We hope you made some new friends!








Please follow each hostess, and leave us a comment so we can return the follow!

We would love to feature a co-host each week, so please send one of us an email if you would like to be a co-host.  

Please link up your bloglovin' follow link.  To find your URL, just click on your follow by bloglovin' button.  Copy and past the URL link.  That's all there is to it!  

Thank you so much for joining us!  We hope you make many new friends and followers each week.  

Not mandatory, but we would love for you to share our blog hop button.    That's a great way for us to all gain new friends. 

 Hostesses

Your Modern Family



ref="nofollow"


Danni  Silo Hill Farm    
  

ref="nofollow"



Doreen @  HouseHoneys




Kathe @ Kathe with an E


ref="nofollow"




My Photo





My Photo




Please make sure you link your bloglovin' and Twitter URL link, and not your blog.   It makes it so much faster for your new friends to find you!  












8 comments:

  1. Even on vacation I can't stay away from blogs...it seriously must be an addiction. ;)

    I'm headed in to follow everyone on the Twitter list up to me. I only have a little charge left though, so I have to skip BlogLovin' this week.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tweeting (you twirp)---ooooops---sorry thought I was talking to family there for a moment. Good luck- I need to make a few visits to these gals- I only know you here- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by and following you from the Bloglovin party. I haven't figured out tweeting or any of those, myself either, I just start pushing buttons and see what happens!! Thanks for having the party ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party. I was being lazy about figuring out how to add bloglovin to my blog. Your party made me get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, I'm a new follower... will be enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you via Bloglovin’ Blog Hop! Would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've hooked up and following a slew of links! Thanks for hosting, Suzan!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo