Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kitchen Dreamin'

I have never never been lucky enough to have a large kitchen - and they seem to be getting smaller
with every move -
This last house we are living in is a 100 year old Victorian - with the original kitchen space ( although
previous owners have updated throughout the years lol ) so extremely tiny.

If you have to have a small kitchen - wouldn't this be lovely?



or this



what about this



ok now I am really dreaming in technicolor ( the stove is probably worth more than I can spend
on an entire renovation.........



pretty ( again love the stove )

I am loving all white kitchens right now........................
My current kitchen is like a jewellery box - so many color that it
blinds me a little

Good night to all and to all a good night

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo