Friday, July 15, 2011

I want this so bad..............

New listing around the corner - a 3 storey Victorian - it needs a lot of love - but it comes with a garden apartment you can rent out - and it is so filled with potential it has me fantasizing nightly about it.

Way out of my budget ( can you imagine - we just moved into this one last September and if I could,
I would sell it and move on ) something very seriously wrong with me - because I do love my little
Victorian flat..............but this other one has so much space.............

Below are some pics from MLS -

Have a wonderful weekend...............

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo